This striking Yamahai sake has an engaging split personality with aromas of juicy pear and strawberry, supported by fresh mushroom and koji notes of chestnut and finishing with tart green apple. It merges into a palate of melon wrapped in prosciutto, with an earthy, dry, umami dominant finish. There’s some great lactic acidity providing a lively counterpoint and adding vibrancy to this sake in the glass. We recommend serving about a cool 12-15 degrees and pairing with crispy, grilled meat and seafood or vegetables that have been charred on the barbeque.
Note: This sake is unpasteurised and requires refrigeration during storage and after opening.
- Brewery: Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Region: Komatsu
- Classification: Ginjo, Yamahai (fermentation starter), Muroka (unfined), Nama (unpasteurised), Genshu (undiluted)
- Item Code: 1400:166933
- %ALC/VOL: 18%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Aiyama & Yamada Nishiki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 55%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): Not Specified
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room Temperature
- Matching Food: Grilled Meats – Pork, Lamb | Barbequed Seafood | Grilled Eel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.