Our priority is protecting the health of our staff, customers and community, so we’re implementing the hygiene and social distancing recommendations of the Victorian Department of Health, and we’re ready to continue escalating those if and when that’s recommended.
Store Pickup Day and Times
In response to the above, we are limiting Store Pickups to:
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 10am and 4pm.
We will endeavour to have your order processed for the next delivery window if you order before 2pm, but do allow up to 2-4 working days as we head closer towards Christmas. For example, for your order to be ready for collection on Tuesday, please place your order by Monday 2pm.
Please call us on 03 9555 1012 for urgent orders.
Please ensure you adhere to the current government regulations regarding restrictions relating to Covid-19.
Store pickup is FREE.
What to do when your order is ready:
• Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order.
• Upon arrival, please park in our designated "PICK UP CUSTOMERS ONLY" car spot at the front of our building.
• Stay in your car, call us on 9555 1012 with your order number and we will bring your order out to you.
Can someone collect my Store Pickup order for me?
Only staff from your business can collect your order. Just make sure they bring:
- A copy of the order collection notification
- A note signed by you, detailing who will be collecting the order on your behalf
- Their own photo ID to match the approved name for collection
Are all products available for Store Pickup?
Most items are available for Store Pickup but there are some exceptions. Store Pickup will be shown as a delivery method on the product pages and at checkout if it is available for your selected items.
What happens if items in my Store Pickup order are out of stock?
Sometimes, items in your Store Pickup order maybe out of stock. Depending on your preferences at checkout, we’ll either
- Deliver the missing item(s) to your address at no additional cost, if we can locate them, or deliver *them.
*due to its type, some item(s) are not suited for delivery.