With a brewing method that has endured for 200 years, brilliant in its simplicity, Kobayashi Brewery has created a crisp saké with a refreshing citrus aftertaste. Utilizing citrus rice and brewed at a low temperature, this Junmaishu has an easy-to-drink, smooth texture with a refreshing aftertaste. Best consumed cold, it is the perfect addition to a warm spring or summer’s day.
- Brewery: KOBAYASHI SHUZOU HONTEN
- Region: Fukuoka
- Classification: Junmaishu
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Rice: Yamadanishiki
- 164102Rice Polishing Rate: 60%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +9
- Serve: On the rocks | Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm | Hot
- Matching Food: Fish dishes | Meat dishes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.