Brewed using the underground water of the Zaida River, also known as the “Treasure River”, along with locally grown Ooseto Saké rice, Kawatsuru Tokubetsu Junmai has a light, mild umami flavour that nicely complements fish meals and it can be enjoyed chilled, at room temperature or warm.
- Brewery: KAWATSURU SHUZO
- Region: Kagawa
- Classification: Tokubetsu Junmai
- Item Code: 1400:169206
- %ALC/VOL: 16%
- Net Volume: 1.8L
- Rice: Yamadanishiki, Ooseto
- Rice Polishing Rate: 55%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +3
- Serve: Chilled | Room Temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Fish | Desserts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.