Created through an exacting process that begins with a careful polishing of each and every grain of rice, Sai is brewed using a slow, low temperature process to minimise acidity. Great care is taken to ensure that the rice koji is not overdone and that the main mash does not dissolve too much. The result is Junmai Ginjo that boasts a soft aroma and a smooth effortless finish, that sacrifices none of the distinct rice flavour. With an unassuming fullness, a soft, smooth finish, and crisp aftertaste, Sai is a new take on Junmai Ginjo.
- Brewery: Ishimoto Sake Brewery
- Region: Niigata
- Classification: Junmai Ginjo
- Item Code: 166906
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku (grown in Niigata Prefecture); Yamadanishiki (grown in Shijimi-cho, Miki-shi, Hyogo Prefecture)
- Rice Polishing Rate: 55%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +2
- Serve: Any temperature | Cold
- Matching Food: Yakitori, Tempura
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.