Hailing from one of the most famous premium sake breweries in the Aomori prefecture, this junmai is the product of over 230 years of brewing history and a testament to Momokawa Brewery’s motto of “Quality First”. Made from the famous natural spring water from Oirase river combined with Aomori local grown Masshigura rice, this multiple-award winning Saké is light and dry with a clean, smooth and mellow taste on the palate. A good complement to light flavoured dishes, Nebuta Tanrei Junmai is an exceptionally versatile Saké that can be enjoyed chilled, at room temperature or warm.
- Brewery: MOMOKAWA BREWERY
- Region: Aomori
- Classification: Junmai
- Item Code: 161001, 161000
- %ALC/VOL: 14.8%
- Net Volume: Available in 500ml (Approx 5.6 standard drinks); 1.8L
- Rice: Mutsuhomare
- Rice Polishing Rate: 65%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +1.5
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room Temperature
- Matching Food: Fish | Sashimi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.