Created by a brewery that boasts 8 generations of dedicated expertise, this premium Junmai Ginjo is the product of pure water from the famous Kanizawa river in the Aomori prefecture and Hanafubuki rice, giving it a rich, fruity aroma coupled with a refreshing taste. Its rich stone fruit aroma is undercut with the citrus tones of peach, nectarine and kumquat with a hint of Mashiki pear, all preceded by a saccharine top note. With a refreshing acidity that melts into a pronounced umami flavour across the palate, this award winning Sakè is best served cold and nicely complements chicken or salmon dishes, either as an appetiser or with the main meal.
- The Fine Sake Awards Japan 2019 Premium Junmai Category: Grand Gold Medal
- International Wine Challenge 2019 Junmai Ginjo Category: Silver Medal
- Brewery: HACHINOHE SAKE BREWERY
- Region: Aomori
- Classification: Jumai Ginjo
- Item Code: 1400:169304; 1400:169303 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 16%
- Net Volume: Avail 720ml: 1.8L
- Rice: Hanafubuki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 55%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +1
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Poultry | Seafood | Sashimi | Salmon / Fatty fish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.