Created by Hachinohe Shuzo Brewery and utilizing locally grown rice and pure spring water from the Aomori prefecture, this award-winning Tokubetsu Junmai offers a fresh and fruity taste, with hints of apple, pear and orange. A fine representative of the Mutsu Hassen brand, the rich, full flavour of this Saké is complemented by a low, gentle fragrance that is zesty but also has strong traces of melon with a saccharine overtone. This Junmai is an impeccable pairing for fruit and cheese plates, grilled meats and seafood.
- Brewery: HACHINOHE SAKE BREWERY
- Region: Aomori
- Classification: Tokubetsu Junmai
- Item Code: 1400:169312
- %ALC/VOL: 16%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Hanafubuki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 55-60%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +2
- Serve: Cool | Room temperature
- Matching Food: Fruit and cheese | Grilled Meats | Seafood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.