An umeshu type premium liqueur which utilizes fresh Japanese Fuji apple puree instead of the ume plum, for a sweeter more refreshing saké.
This Ringo-Shu, has been made using the same processes as the famous umeshu produced by Umenoyado. This variant however, has replaced the ume plum with Japanese Fuji apples, giving the saké a sweeter and more nectar-like aroma. The rich flavour and mellow textures make it ideal to be enjoyed by itself over ice, or as a cocktail.
- Brewery: UMENOYADO
- Region: Nara
- Classification: Liqueur (Apple Sake)
- Item Code: 1460:160735 (720ml); 1460:160737 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 7%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: N/A
- Rice Polishing Rate: –
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): –
- Serve: On the rocks | As cocktail mixer | Dessert umeshu
- Matching Food: Teriyaki | Mediterranean cuisine | Pork
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.