Traditionally brewed with methods that date back to 1767, Imayo Tsukasa’s Black hails from the renowned Niigata prefecture and utilises the signature rice of that region, Gohyakumangoku rice. Capitalising on the drier, cleaner taste the rice produces, Black is the ultimate dry Junmai, with a long aftertaste and a distinct sharpness.
- Brewery: IMAYO TSUKASA SHUZOU
- Region: Niigata
- Classification: Junmai
- Item Code: 169104 (720ml); 169105(1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 16%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku
- Rice Polishing Rate: 60%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +15
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room Temperature | Warm | Hot
- Matching Food: Steak | Yakitori | Grilled Fish | Flavourful dishes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.