With over a century of brewing expertise, Umenoyado Brewery offers yet another example of why the Nara Prefecture of Japan is known as the “Birthplace of Refined Saké”. This Junmai Ginjo has a good balance of freshness, sharpness and acidity on the palate with a dry and clean finish. This results in a light, refreshing taste that is a good complement to more flavourful meals such as tempura prawn or beef shabu shabu and it can be consumed either chilled or at room temperature.
- Brewery: UMENOYADO
- Region: Nara
- Classification: Junmai Ginjo
- Item Code: 1400:160765 (720ml); 1400:160765 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 16%
- Net Volume: 720ml (Approx 9.1 Standard Drinks)
- Rice: Yamadanishiki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 60%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +1.6
- Serve: Cold | Chilled | Room Temperature
- Matching Food: Seafood Tempura | Beef (Shabu shabu)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.