This is a light and comfortably dry premium Saké with the aroma of fresh cantaloupe and banana followed by medium body with refreshing Mandarin-orange like overtones. With just the right amount of body and a comfortable dryness it enhances any dish you eat. This is a great white wine alternative that is perfect for Saké lovers and beginners alike.
- Brewery: KIKUSUI SHUZO
- Region: Kochi
- Classification: Junmai Ginjo
- Item Code: 161152 (300ml): 161153(1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 14-15%
- Net Volume: 300ml, 1.8L
- Rice: Yamadanishiki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 55%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +4
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature
- Matching Food: Seafood | Western Cuisines | Chinese Cuisine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.