An elegant and clean saké with silky, fruity characteristics.
Created to be a simple and likeable saké to drink, this Junmai Ginjo offers a refreshing taste with silky textures when first sipped, complemented by rich, sweet and fruity aromas that enhance the overall flavour. It leaves a nice touch of umami on the palate that doesn't overpower the overall flavour of the rest of your meal.
- Brewery: KOKURYU SHUZO
- Region: Fukui
- Classification: Junmaiginjo
- Item Code: KOKU-09 (720ml) KOKU-20(1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml. 1.8L
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku, Fukui
- Rice Polishing Rate: 55%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +3
- Serve: Cold | Cool
- Matching Food: Grilled/Roasted meats | Grilled Seafood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.