Housed in Japan’s most renowned Saké producing regions, Niigata prefecture, Ishimoto Saké Brewery makes use of the area’s ideal environment and local ingredients to create a traditional bold Saké whose recipe and brewing method has not changed in over a hundred years. Named for the plum trees that blossom in winter, Koshi No Kanbai is the result of combining the pure, soft mountain water of the region with locally grown Yamadanishiki rice, brewed in the pristinely cold, snowy winters of Niigata. Perfectly balanced, this Ginjo possesses a subdued aroma, coupled with a rich, bold flavour that is best enjoyed cold, but not chilled.
- Brewery: Ishimoto Sake Brewery
- Region: Niigata
- Classification: Junmai Daiginjo
- Item Code: 166905
- %ALC/VOL: 16%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Yamadanishiki (grown in Shijimi-cho, Miki-shi, Hyogo Prefecture)
- Rice Polishing Rate: 48%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +4
- Serve: Cool | Room Temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: All cuisines | Sushi | Sashimi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.