Milder and fruitier than traditional Sake, this Tokubetsu Junmai has been deliberately brewed at low temperatures for a prolonged period of time to minimize the contaminants that occur in most extraction processes, resulting in a Sake where only the sweetness and fruitiness is retained. The fruity aroma can be detected from the moment the bottle is opened and the fragrance is delightfully matched by the Sake’s sweet, ambrosia taste. It is best served slightly cooled in order to truly enunciate the light and mild aromas.
- Brewery: Juhachizakari Shuzou
- Region: Okayama
- Classification: Tokubetsu-Junmai
- Item Code: 166001 (720ml); 166000 (1.8L); 166002 (300ml)
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml; 1.8L; 300ml
- Rice: Ginnosato
- Rice Polishing Rate: 60%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +4
- Serve: Chilled
- Matching Food: White fish dishes | Cheese / Fondue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.