Masamune Ginjo Genshu is a saké made from premium Yamada Nishiki sake rice polished to 60 percent, and is rich in the umami flavour of rice. The name Masamune was intended to be a synonym for premium saké, reflecting the neverending endeavour to perfect this brew. As a genshu (pure saké), no water is added to dilute the alcohol content.
- Brewery: SAKURAMASAMUNE
- Region: Hyogo
- Classification: Ginjo
- Item Code: 1400:161724 (720ml); 1400: 161725 (300ml); 1400:161723 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 18.5%
- Net Volume: 300ml, 720ml, 1.8L
- Rice: Yamadanishiki, Hyogo
- Rice Polishing Rate: 70%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +2.5
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature
- Matching Food:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.