With a brewing method that has been honed over 6 generations and a heritage that dates back to the Edo era of Japan, Tokubetsu Junmai is renowned for its purity and clean taste. It’s slightly dry texture, coupled with a sweet aroma and flavour, can be experienced in varying degrees depending on the temperature at which it is consumed. When taken cold, the sweet flavour is most prevalent but when it is warmed up, the strong umami flavours of the saké emerge.
- Brewery: SAKURAMASAMUNE
- Region: Hyogo
- Classification: Tokubetsu Junmai
- Item Code: 161703; 161706; 161712
- %ALC/VOL: 15.5%
- Net Volume: Available in 720ml; 300ml; 1800ml
- Rice: Yamadanishiki, Hyogo
- Rice Polishing Rate: 65%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +3
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Tomato-based pasta | Fried octopus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.