A classic well rounded saké with strong full bodied flavors, and a generous dose of umami to be enjoyed in all situations.
Brewed using a more starchy rice, this Junmaishu is a sweeter and more aromatic saké. Whether consumed cold or warm, every sip brings with it the elegant, heavy and full-bodied flavours of the umami-rich rice.
- Brewery: GASSAN SHUZO
- Region: Yamagata
- Classification: Junmaishu
- Item Code: 164502 (720ml), 164504 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Yamadanishiki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 70%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +-0
- Serve: On the rocks | Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Japanese cuisine | Appetisers | Western cuisine | Tapas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.