A premium single malt Sake, created using only ingredients sourced from within the Niigata State, Tokubetsu Junmai Taiyozakari is an award winning work of art. This Junmaishu, which won the 2012 gold medal for the Kanzake contest for warm Sake, is the flagship variant within the Taiyozakari line. Regarded for its authenticity, rich history and enviable processes, this Sake offers a fresh, light and dry taste without overpowering the palate.
- Brewery: TAIYO SAKE BREWERY
- Region: Niigata
- Classification: Junmaishu
- Item Code: 1400:169001 (720ml); 1400:169007 (300ml); 1400:169000 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml, 300ml, 1.8L
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku
- Rice Polishing Rate: 60%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +4
- Serve: On the rocks | Cool | Room temperature or warm
- Matching Food: Yakitori | Sukiyaki | Grilled eel | Agedashi-tofu
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.