Award-winning brewer Kikuchi Shuzo displays their expertise with this Honour award winning saké. Made from one of the hardest kinds of rice to grow, harvest and brew with, the Omachi rice, this Junmaishu rewards with a strong flavour and aroma distinct to the Omachi rice. Due to the difficulty in utilising this ingredient properly, this saké is brewed with great care and precision, ensuring that each bottle is brewed correctly, creating a rich, full-flavoured saké.
- Brewery: KIKUCHI SHUZO
- Region: Okayama
- Classification: Tokubetsu-Junmai
- Item Code: 161202 (720ml; 161201 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 15%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Omachi, Okayama
- Rice Polishing Rate: 65%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): +3
- Serve: Cold | Cool | Room temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Grilled meat | Fish
- Note: Its use can be extended to cooking, giving the dishes another element of sweet aromatic fragrances.
Try this Saké in our Saké Blush cocktail recipe
See our recipe for Grilled Surf & Turf
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.