Created in the Nara Prefecture of Japan, known as the “Birthplace of Refined Saké, Umenoyado Brewery’s Junmai Daiginjo White Tiger is the product of 120 years of brewing experience. Utilising Yamada Nishiki rice, this Saké offers a deep aroma of ripe pear and a rich full flavour on the palate. Best served chilled, this Junmai Daiginjo is an ideal complement to Italian cuisine and cheeses, contrasting nicely with the savoury tastes.
- Brewery: UMENOYADO
- Region: Nara
- Classification: Junmai Daiginjo
- Item Code: 1400:160760 (720ml); 1400:160759 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 17%
- Net Volume: 720ml (Approx 9.1 Standard Drinks)
- Rice: Yamadanishiki
- Rice Polishing Rate: 50%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value):
- Serve: Cold | Chilled | Room Temperature
- Matching Food: Italian Cuisine | Cheese
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.