This signature brew from Noguchi-toji opens with enticing aromas of brown mushroom, shiitake, raisin, chestnut, ripe melon, and persimmon. This sake is full-bodied and an umami explosion with medium sweet highlights and complex flavours of muscatel grape, melon, and candied fruit. A long textural finish lets you extend the enjoyment of this drink, and it will change and evolve in the glass as it warms and opens up. There’s a lot of flexibility with the drinking temperature and you can drink this chilled, at room temperature or gently warmed to about 42 degrees where the umami will come to the fore.
Note: This sake is unpasteurised and requires refrigeration during storage and after opening.
- Brewery: Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Region: Komatsu
- Classification: Honjozo, Muroka (unfined), Nama (unpasteurised), Genshu (undiluted)
- Item Code: 1400:166931 (720ml); 1400:166937 (1.8L)
- %ALC/VOL: 19%
- Net Volume: 720ml
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku
- Rice Polishing Rate: 60%
- SMV (Sake Meter Value): Not Specified
- Serve: Cold Cool | Room Temperature | Warm
- Matching Food: Sweet Shrimp | Marinated Sardines | White Anchovies | Marinated Mussels, Foie Gras | Terrine | White Chocolate
Nippon Food Distributors is Australia's official importer and distributor of Noguchi Saké.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.